Re: SWAD(-Europe) logo(s)

I would be glad to design something(s) and bring the drafts to you!
I need to know what you want to convey (it helps me a lot)

I'll try to bring idea(s) before early October.

coralie (much honored :-))

--
Coralie Mercier, W3C Europe admin manager        mailto:coralie@w3.org
World Wide Web Consortium                            http://www.w3.org