Re: SWAD Europe web site links

Sort of related are broken links.

For any page on the W3C server you can add ,checklink to the end of the URI
and get a report about broken links (which includes broken fragment
references). It would be nice if we could do this for pages that have changed
but I don't know how to make this happen yet.

cheers

Chaals

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Dave Beckett wrote:

>I find it hard to navitgate our site and find myself editing the URL
>box in order to move between areas, such as back from
>reports/documents to the home page.  Does anyone else finds this a
>problem?
>
>Charles suggested on IRC that a navigation bar might help.
>Maybe a floating one like on http://www.w3.org/QA/ ?
>
>I know the links to the events, workplan and reports are on the home
>page but they never stand out to me since they are in a paragraph of
>text.  I guess presentations and talks could have a page of their own
>and links?  Should the home page point to the flyer/factsheet.  Where
>is the link to that :)
>
>Dave

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22