SWAD Europe web site links

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:46:42 +0100
To: public-esw <public-esw@w3.org>

I find it hard to navitgate our site and find myself editing the URL
box in order to move between areas, such as back from
reports/documents to the home page.  Does anyone else finds this a
problem?

Charles suggested on IRC that a navigation bar might help.
Maybe a floating one like on http://www.w3.org/QA/ ?

I know the links to the events, workplan and reports are on the home
page but they never stand out to me since they are in a paragraph of
text.  I guess presentations and talks could have a page of their own
and links?  Should the home page point to the flyer/factsheet.  Where
is the link to that :)

Dave