Re: International Workshop

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:49:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: <public-esw@w3.org>

Sorry, URI for dublin core conference: http://www.bncf.net/dc2002/

Charles

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  Hi folks,

  How do people feel about holding the international workshop in conjunction
  with the Dublin Core conference in Florence in October, and holding a
  workshop at HP as discussed as our other required developer workshop in that
  period?

  The International workshop should be a little more of a general public
  introduction to the project than a normal developer workshop, although it
  should also have a technical focus of some kind, and the Dublin Core
  conference seems more appropriate for that than a single-topic workshop based
  on the fact that we potentially have members of the WebOnt working group
  available.