conceptGroups in iso-thes

From: BRIATTE Katell <katell.briatte@culture.gouv.fr>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:17:03 +0200
To: Johan De Smedt <johan.de-smedt@tenforce.com>
CC: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Hi Johan,

I wonder why a ConceptGroup is handled differently as it is a
Microthesaurus or another type of grouping.Is there some inconvenience
in treating all the ConceptGroups in the same way, namely as
sub-properties of skos:ConceptScheme ?
We are currently implementing SKOS exports with iso-thes:ConceptGroup in
the next release of GINCO
(https://github.com/culturecommunication/ginco). It would be easier and
more consistent to manage all groups of concepts in the same way. What
do you think about it?

Kind regards,
kb

Merci de nous aider à préserver l'environnement en n'imprimant ce courriel et les documents joints que si nécessaire.