Re: SKOS "narrower" bug

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:55:03 +0200
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Dear Todd,

This is certainly the right place for bug reports, and huge thanks for spending the time to look and report!
I'm going to ask whether we can make a quick update on the schema file. This is a small bug fix that does not change anything in the formal semantics of the ontology, thus I believe we should be able to proceed with it relatively easily.

Best regards,

Antoine