Re: JSON serialization of SKOS data

From: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:05:43 -0400
To: Christophe Dupriez <christophe.dupriez@destin.be>
Cc: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Hi Christophe,

Are you aware of the work being done in the JSON-LD group? If you have your
SKOS data available as RDF, you can serialize it in JSON-LD and use it in
javascript for example. JSON-LD has several ways of modeling the serialized
JSON output: compacted, expanded, normalized, and framed. See some example
at [1]. I'm cc'ing a couple of people involved in JSON-LD, I'm sure they'll
be able to give more advice.

Steph.

[1] http://json-ld.org/playground/