JSON serialization of SKOS data

From: Christophe Dupriez <christophe.dupriez@destin.be>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:52:32 +0200
To: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Does anyone could guide me toward in depth work already done toward
defining a JSON serialization of basic SKOS data
(i.e. without necessity to support subclassing).
For now, my idea would be to consider every SKOS property as a member of
a Concept object in JavaScript.
In a way, a "DOM" for SKOS !

My goal is to publish a "standard" JSON from ASKOSI.org to make SKOS
data available to JavaScript applications.

Thanks in advance for any pointer!

Christophe

P.S. Anybody participating to Europeana Hackatons? I will try to
participate in Leuven this mid-June... Should be fun!