Re: Maintenance Workflow for SKOS (or RDF statements)

Hi Simon!

Thank you for reminding the discussion we had last June on this list.
I think the conclusion was that the skos:status of NDSL is simply a list
of the possible combinations of ISO 19135 independent attributes.
I am pursuing in that direction, now trying to create a "real" system to
identify SKOS (or RDF) statements that people want to change and to
record their decision.
Votation is a simple a mechanism for building/measuring consensus.

If anybody is doing something in that direction or interested to
contribute to the development or the documentation:
http://www.askosi.org/maintenance.pdf
I would be very happy to learn about it! Students welcome!

PI=3, why not? In many domain, better decisions would be taken if people
were conscious that operational precision is rarely better than a
significant digit!

Have a nice day!

Christophe