Announcing the 2010 EuroVoc conference in Luxembourg

From: CAMPBELL Glen (OP) <Glen.CAMPBELL@publications.europa.eu>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:41:10 +0100
To: "'public-esw-thes@w3.org'" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Dear Sir or Madam,

I work for the Publications Office of the European Union, part of the European Commission.

Would it be possible to announce a conference we are organising this month on your website?

If it is possible, please find enclosed a news release that you are welcome to re-use.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate.

Glen Campbell

Publications Office of the European Union
Promotion and distribution
2, rue Mercier / FISR 305
2985 Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

Tel. +352 2929-44687
E-mail: glen.campbell@publications.europa.eu

For more information about our services and products:
http://publications.europa.eu/

To order EU publications:
http://bookshop.europa.eu/