RE: Markup of SKOS in HTML

I am not too sure why tabbed spaces have been replaced by 'aaa'. I have refined the ordered list to the following:

<ol class="menu" rel="skos:Concept"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#"
xmlns:rec="http://ukwildlife.co.uk/schema#"
xmlns:skos="http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#"
typeof="rdf:Seq"
about="http://ukwildlife.co.uk/galleries/"

> From: kevin@digikev.co.uk
> To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
> Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:08:57 +0000
> Subject: Markup of SKOS in HTML
>
> Hello all,
>
> I am new to this list and also new to much of the semantic web. Please excuse my current ignorance, I hope by reading the specs and joining in here I will reach a higher level of understanding. But, for the time being my questions may be a little on the amateur side, please bare with me.
>
> I am currently marking up the following:

<!--

Simple Knowledge Organization System (SKOS) used to specify wildlife categories that are

present within UK Wildlife

-->

<ol class="menu" rel="skos:Concept"

xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"