Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Using DBpedia resources as skos:Concepts?

Bernard Vatant wrote:
> And a side question is, if the DBpedia URI represents the thing itself
> and not a DBpedia proxy of it, where do I put the above workflow
> information? The date of publication of the DBpedia entry vs the birth
> date of Michelle Obama ...

http://dbpedia.org/page/Michelle_Obama or http://dbpedia.org/data/Michelle_Obama or http://dbpedia.org/data/Michelle_Obama.rdf or http://dbpedia.org/data/Michelle_Obama.n3 or ...
Unfortunately DBpedia doesn't have generic (i.e. format-independent) URIs for their entries. I would probably attach such data to both http://dbpedia.org/page/Michelle_Obama and http://dbpedia.org/data/Michelle_Obama .

Regards,
  Simon