Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Using DBpedia resources as skos:Concepts?

From: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:34:06 +0100
To: Ross Singer <rossfsinger@gmail.com>
Cc: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, Mike Bergman <mike@mkbergman.com>
Hi Ross

Thanks for this. Indeed umbel:linksEntity seems to fill the slot.
Although I find its name, as well as the one of its inverse property
umbel:isAbout, quite misleading.
How about something like umbel:hasReferent and umbel:isReferentOf ,
respectively?

BTW do you have any feedback on the use of this property in the wild?

Bernard

--
Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant