Re: SKOS tools? Discussion about Protege and Large scale terminologies...

Hi Dan!

Thanks for forwarding to the Protege Community.

I intend to use OpenRDF RIO to marshall/unmarshall SKOS/RDF to/from POJO.
XSLT is an alternative to output to RDF (not really for input, I
suppose... so RIO is needed anyway)

I will read about GRDDL.

Have a nice day,

Christophe