Re: SKOS tools? Discussion about Protege and Large scale terminologies...

(I've forwarded Simon's Protege msg to the Protege users list too, fwiw)

On 18/6/09 09:15, Christophe Dupriez wrote:

> Meanwhile, there is also the XML approach (no RDF): the basic SKOS
> conceptual model (no local extension) can be represented as POJO and
> marshalled/unmarshalled to XML using JAXP.

Also worth noting: if you do create non-RDF XML representations, the W3C
GRDDL spec gives a mechanism for declaring a mapping (typically in XSLT)
back to RDF/XML. See http://www.w3.org/TR/grddl/

cheers,

Dan