RE : exact match

From: Antoine Isaac <Antoine.Isaac@KB.nl>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:11:05 +0200
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@danbri.org>, "Rob Tice" <rob.tice@k-int.com>
Cc: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Hi Dan, Rob,

There was another use case, which was "re-structuring" of a concept scheme. Someone creates a scheme, but a weakly structured, or even flat one. And then someone else (or any agent/software with less authority than the concept scheme designer) creates additional hierarchical links between the concepts.

In my own opinion, the "non-constraint" that Rob has spotted was actually more targetted at mapping relations that are not be exactMatch (e.g. broadMatch). Even if Dan's case makes sense to me!

Cheers,

Antoine