Re: Status update

From: Simon Spero <ses@unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:56:12 -0400
To: "Johan De Smedt" <johan.de-smedt@tenforce.com>
Cc: "Stella Dextre Clarke" <stella@lukehouse.org>, "Alasdair J G Gray" <agray@dcs.gla.ac.uk>, SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
The minutes for the face to face meeting are at
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.htmlMapping issues are towards the
end of that page.

Since   broader and narrower aren't hierarchical relationships, the SWD
discovered that the mapping relations  have always been identical to them;
it's just that the KOS community hadn't realized that.  Thus, the mapping
relationships were made subproperties  of broader and narrower, and may be

What is Epic <http://www.codysortore.com/images/epic.jpg>?  See

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Johan De Smedt <johan.de-smedt@tenforce.com>