Re: Status update

From: Alasdair J G Gray <agray@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:51:14 +0100
To: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Hi,

I sent the below email a few weeks ago now, but have not received any
sort of response.

Alasdair J G Gray wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It has been a while since there have been any mails on this list. I
> was wondering how the standardisation process was proceeding.
>
> In particular, I am interested to know what the current status of the
> mapping elements of the skos standard are? Will these be removed from
> the standard [1] or will the remain?
I see from the issue tracker that the issues regarding mappings are now
closed. I had a look at the teleconference logs but it is unclear what
the conclusion was. Could someone clarify the situation please?

Thanks,

Alasdair

--
Dr Alasdair J G Gray