Re: TR : [SKOS]: [ISSUE 44] BroaderNarrowerSemantics

Why not then make BT a synonym for isNarrowerThan. I'm not sure that
it's a good idea to build a standard that is intended to be for wide
consumption and needs broad understandability to be less
understandable than possible, in order to imitate a legacy.

Regards,
Aan