SKOS and M Meta-Modelling Layers

From: Mark Melia <mmelia@computing.dcu.ie>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:32:37 +0000
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the SKOS definition. I work in the MDA
arena, and have been looking at SKOS and how SKOS can be transformed
into a modelling language from the meta-modelling technical space. I am
trying to establish how the SKOS definition fits into the model
definition M layers.

As far as I can see
M3 - RDFS Defintion (self-defined)
M2 - OWL Definition
M1 - SKOS Definition (OWL T-Box)
M0 - Domain model in SKOS (OWL A-Box)

My only problem with this is the fact that the domain model is at the
M0, yet in tradition MDA models of this type would be defined at the M1
level. Does anyone have any thoughts on this matter?

Thanks for your help,
Mark