Re: [SKOS] ISSUE-33 "Bundles" Proposal

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:52:37 +0200
To: "Miles, AJ \(Alistair\)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
CC: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, public-esw-thes@w3.org

Alistair,

The difference I see between the two proposals is
the the Bundle proposal provides a larger
similarity between specifying the ordered and
unordered collections. I do't see any other
conceptual differences. Is this a correct observation?

Thanks,
Guus

--
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446