[SKOS] ISSUE-33 "Bundles" Proposal

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 13:01:32 +0100
To: "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Hi all,

Here is an alternative proposal for resolution of ISSUE-33: GroupingConstructs [1] ...

<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/GroupingConstructs/ProposalTwo?action=recall&rev=5>

I prefer this one over the "Minimal Fix" proposal [2], although there are some details in the algorithm, which both proposals use, which need to be worked out. We'll probably need some test cases before we can make a decision on this issue.

Cheers,

Alistair.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/33
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/GroupingConstructs/ProposalTwo

Research Associate
Science and Technology Facilities Council
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
Didcot
Web: http://purl.org/net/aliman