Re: [SKOS] Proposed Resolution for ISSUE 26: RelationshipBetweenLabels

Hi Alistair,

> A disadvantage of this solution is that the class skos:Annotation would
> be rather general, with different extensions potentially serving quite
> different purposes. How should generic SKOS applications handle this?

Maybe providing two subclasses of skos:Annotation for modeling either
Relations or Terms provides some support for generic apps to
understand the extensions? That immediately provides clues on how to
interpret skos:annotation and skos:annotatesLiteral in the two cases.

If only the Pattern for N-ary relations [1] had already provided a
class for Relation it would have been great to use that.

Cheers,
Mark.

[1]http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-n-aryRelations/