RE: [SKOS] requirement for multimedia annotations

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:45:53 -0000
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Hi Dan,

Yes, in a way the difference is minimal - just arrows pointing in
different directions. I'd like to explore requirements in this general
area.

I'd also like to explore more specific requirements for different types
of annotation content within the RDF graph. E.g. if you want to use
various XML languages such as XHTML, SSML or MathML to provide
annotation content. It would be good if SKOS could provide enough
flexibility for folks to explore using different types of content
inline. The only concrete use case for this I know of is the W3C
glossaries, I was wondering if there might be more out there.

Some rough notes at:

<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/AnnotationPatterns#mime>