Re: [SKOS] relationships between labels (was RE : [SKOS] thesaurus USE patterns)

Hi Antoine,

Concerning the motivation part:

I think the SKOS Guide already gives possible solutions for writing
down acronyms etc.: creating subproperties of pref/AltLabel. The
problem is more what to do when you want to say something additional
about that term (such as mappings to other terms).

Cheers,
Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark