Re: SKOS Core enquiry

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:20:59 +0200
To: Alistair Miles <a.j.miles@rl.ac.uk>
CC: "John M. Linebarger" <jmlineb@comcast.net>, public-esw-thes@w3.org

Hi John, all,

> I'm following this discussion with interest because, with Mark's help,
> we have just completed a minimal conversion of WordNet 2.0 to SKOS.  I

Great to see this! Will have a look in a later stage.

BTW as John indicates I am working on some debugging of the WN prolog
script. John found out that there were some missing instances. I'll
give it a once over and get the new data on the web in a few weeks' time.

> I'm new at this "submit contributions back to a research community"
> game, so if you have any other pointers please let me know.  Should I

It's already on the right list. I think Alistair would love to link
this (he has a wiki with SKOS resources somewhere, forgot where else
would have submitted it myself).

Cheers,
Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark