Re: SKOS at Dublin Core 2006

I just wanted to add that the presentation was a popular and very
appreciated one.

I personally think SKOS should strive towards closer links with the DC
community. Alistair has already had an important influence through his
presence at the DC conferences and mailing lists.

So, thanks Alistair!

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose