RE: How to use notations from classification schemes in SKOS

BTW, as far as the editors of the DDC are concerned, 025.43 is considered the "preferred" label, not the caption.  The caption is considered an "alternate" label where there will be one or more for each translation.

Andy.

Andrew Houghton, OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.
http://www.oclc.org/about/
http://www.oclc.org/research/staff/houghton.htm