Re: Subjects and perspectives in SKOS : the jack of all trades ...

Bernard wrote:
- or provide a way to express various perspectives, their respective
context, purpose,
rules, and the way to "hub" them (this is where hubjects could be relevant).

The latter option if of course my favourite, even if much less obvious, it's
certainly a
winner in the long run.
 This is precisely what I envision as well. What I'd love to see is a means
by which we could mutually "get at" concept-related information embedded in
other "perspectives" (which I often refer to as belonging to different
communities of practice). Even just in the terminology community, we've
identified multiple communities of practice. And we all have more to gain in
the long run from gentle(wo)manliness than discord because arguing about
perspective is about as useful as arguing about religion or sexual
preference -- it's a synch that we would never all agree on a single view,
and we'd end up losing a lot in the long run if we even tried.
 Bye for now
Sue Ellen

--
Sue Ellen Wright