RE: [PORT] new editor's working draft of SKOS Core Vocab Spec

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:12:27 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Sorry, accidentally sent this before complete:

> Hi all,
>
> I've generated a new editor's draft of the SKOS Core
> Vocabulary Specification, at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-10-06/
>
> I've set this up as a content-negotiable resource, which
> means that if you're in a French-speaking country, you should
> get the French variant, and so on for English, German, Dutch,
> and Portugues.
>
> Or you can get one of the variants directly:

http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-10-06/en
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-10-06/de
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-10-06/fr
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-10-06/nl
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-10-06/pt

Does anyone have any comments on these before putting to the SWBP-WG for Public Working Draft?