Re: Territorial Units Thesaurus

Hi,

Doug rightly suggests TGN, which is extremely comprehensive. But as
far as I understand not available freely. BTW do you specifically need
a thesaurus? Converting TGN to RDF/OWL (which I've been involved in
for the MultimediaN project) delivers a much richer information source.

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark