Territorial Units Thesaurus

From: Javier Lacasta <jlacasta@unizar.es>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:43:52 +0200
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org

Hi all,
It is the first time I write in this maling list, so I want to salute
all of you.

I have to create a thesaurus of the territorial units of Spain and
France and I am going to use SKOS as storage format transforming the
available information in other formats. I wanted to know if any of you
know if this kind of  information is already available in SKOS format or
if in other countries there is other similar initiative that I can use
as base (information models, problems founds...).

Thaks in advance,
Javier Lacasta

Javier Lacasta Miguel
Departamento de Informática e Ingeniería de Sistemas
Centro Politécnico Superior, Universidad de Zaragoza
Edificio Ada Byron, María de Luna, 1
E-50018 Zaragoza, España
Tf: 976 76 21 34
Fax: 976 76 19 14