Re: Comments on SKOS Core Guide & Quick Guide

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:53:00 +0100
To: Stella Dextre Clarke <sdclarke@lukehouse.demon.co.uk>
CC: "'Miles, AJ \(Alistair\)'" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>, public-esw-thes@w3.org

Maybe it would be useful to give an example in the Guide from one of
these thesauri to illustrate why SKOS should allow both props to
co-occur (or are there cases of thesauri which SKOS explicitly should
not cover).

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark