RE: Concept spaces and Namespaces RE: Glossary of terms ...

Charles

My message was a bit provocative, but I fully agree with your viewpoint. And since you
mention Swoogle, I put a post this morning on my blog about the "Semantic Mess" created by
people keeping on re-defining concepts ...
http://universimmedia.blogspot.com/2005/01/how-many-person-concepts-in-semantic.html

Cheers

Bernard