RE: comment:skos:preflabel

Hi KK Aw,

For use cases like yours I would suggest that you use custom refinements ('extensions') of skos:prefLabel and skos:altLabel.  There is an example in the draft 'extensions' document [1] that covers this type of situation [2] - how does this look to you?

Cheers,

Al.

[1] http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/~checkout~/skos/drafts/appextensions.html?rev=1.8
[2] http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/~checkout~/skos/drafts/appextensions.html?rev=1.8#hExSpecLabelling