Re: SKOS Core 2nd review

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:13:35 -0400
To: "Miles, AJ (Alistair)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Cc: "Mark van Assem (E-mail)" <mark@cs.vu.nl>, <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

At 06:15 PM 8/11/2005 +0100, Miles, AJ (Alistair) wrote:
>I'm off on leave for a week, so I won't be around to discuss review stuff until the 22nd august.

ah, thanks for the poke too, to do my action.  enjoy your time off.

>...  I realise we're falling a bit behind the W3C WG recommended 3 month heart beat, Ralph do you think that's a problem?

not a major problem.  We're not doing Rec-track work, so there's
less heat, it's summer in the Northern Hemisphere (so there's
more heat :)), and there are Rec-track WGs who have gotten
away with far longer than 3-month reporting cycles.  Not
recommended, but not a criminal offense either.