SKOS Core 2nd review

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:15:12 +0100
To: "Mark van Assem \(E-mail\)" <mark@cs.vu.nl>, "Ralph Swick \(E-mail\)" <swick@w3.org>
Cc: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Hi Mark, Ralph, & SKOSers

I'm off on leave for a week, so I won't be around to discuss review stuff until the 22nd august.  Hopefully when I come back we can figure out if there are any major issues with the currently proposed changes, then implement them asap.  How about if we aim for 5 September to publish revised working drafts?  That gives us two weeks after 22 Aug to redraft.  I realise we're falling a bit behind the W3C WG recommended 3 month heart beat, Ralph do you think that's a problem?  I.e. should we start sooner next time round?

Cheers for now, catch you soon.

Al.

---
Alistair Miles