Re: SKOS Core second review

Stella,

Thanks for the clarification. EditorialNote should be kept.

Although I could go on arguing that

- this note will thus probably only have one valid value for the
audience ("editor") which is a clear sign of mixing up function and
audience;
- you could also interpret changeNote as being to also document the
possible *future* changes of a concept, and then you can use the
audience value as a filter;
- I think we already discussed it wouldn't be good practice to
produce/maintain a thesaurus in SKOS itself, so what would be the
point of having this maintenance info in the RDF version as a
housekeeping aid?

I won't do that because that would be for rhetoric enjoyment only :-)

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark