semantic problems?

From: Leo Sauermann <leo@gnowsis.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:57:22 +0200
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
I have some semantical problems with how to write skos conceptSchemes.

my task:
write a *project management tool*. Tool offers a concept of project and
subprojects, the subprojects may be of different types. Possible
subproject-types are "meeting" "milestone" "presentation" "brainstorming"
then I can also add resources to projects, these are "people" "tools"
so a project contains subprojects and resources

now I have project instances like
"project ISWC 2004" -preparing a paper
"project gnowsis" -  open source framework i develop
"project world takeover" - take over the world

my problems:
I made the error of rdfs:subClassing the project of skos:concept :-)
gno:project rdfs:subClassOf skos:Concept
- that's bogus?

When I make "project instances" - how to i determine for which project
instance which concepts are now possible and how do i link them?
so for example, when i make a new project "X", the Concept of the
project may have some default structure, or when the user wants to add
sub-projects, how would they be related etc....

X skos:broaderInstantive gno:project.
X skos:prefLabel "ISWC 2004 participation"
X  skos:narrowerPartitive SubX
SubX skos:broaderInstantive gno:TravelSubproject
SubX  skos:prefLabel "travel to japan"

is this "right" ???

cheers
Leo
(examples would help, see my other post)