RE: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] skos:denotes

How about this for an argument as to why resources of type skos:Concept are
at a different level of abstraction to, say for example, resources of type
foaf:Person ...

You would not say that a 'scopeNote' or a 'definition' is a property of a
person.

However, you might reasonably say that an 'email address' or 'date of birth'
is a property of a person.

Al.

---
Alistair Miles