RE: RDF versions of the ADL Feature Type Thesaurus

From: Jason Cupp <jcupp@esri.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:00:43 -0800
To: "'public-esw-thes@w3.org'" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Thanks for Linda Hill, Ceri Binding and Andrew Houghton for pointing out the
errors in ESRI's RDF version of the ADL FTT. My conversion process mistook
non-preferred terms with scope notes to be both non-preferred terms and
preferred terms. Also, my RDF is based on the Oct 2001 version of the FTT.

I'll be working on updates based on the release notes from the 2002 version
at:
http://www.alexandria.ucsb.edu/gazetteer/FeatureTypes/ver070302/FTT_release0
70302_notes.htm

Thanks All, Jason