RE: vision for controlled vocabulary use and management

Hi guys,

Bernard's approach mirrors something we wrote up in the SWAD-E project on
dealing with multilingual thesauri - see:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/thes/8.3/

... for general idea of 'multilingual labelling' vs. 'inter-lingual mapping'
approaches, although don't look too closely at code examples as they use
deprecated SKOS constructs and far too many blank nodes (they were written a
while ago).

Al.

---
Alistair Miles