RE: Supporting arrays of concepts : node labels

Hi Leonard,

Thanks for this, yes I was intended the skos:Array construct to cover your
scenario 1 only, i.e. an array of concepts ordered according to some
characteristic of division.

I think scenario 2 should be handled differently, though I'm not sure how
yet.

Al.