Re: EOCred: Important: progress and the beginning of the end

Thanks Stuart, and yes, let's continue our practice of discussing on the
email list and summarizing on the wiki.  If you reply to this message
with a new title for each issue you want to reply to, that should start
new sub-threads that others can add their own comments to without the
discussion flying off in half a dozen directions.

Phil