Re: EOCred: Important: progress and the beginning of the end

Phil, very nice, complete summary. I do have some comments on the 6 issues
arising from proposals. What's the least confusing way to handle
comment/discussion on these issues. I know you've created a wiki page for
them but wonder whether 6 separate threads here on the list might be the
best way to respond as opposed to clogging up the wiki page.

Issue 1: whether EducationalOccupationalCredential is a subtype of
CreativeWork or Intangible.

Issue 2: [desired/required competencies] only addresses the simplest case
of individual required competencies.

Issue 3: whether accreditation is a form of recognition.

Issue 4: the actual renewal / maintenance requirements aren’t specified.

Issue 5: there is no way represent Assessments in schema.org

Issue 6: there is no explicit guidance on how to show required learning
materials for a Course in schema.org.