Re: EOCred: cost of a credential

On 30/01/18 13:30, Richard Wallis wrote:
> On 30 January 2018 at 12:02, Phil Barker <phil.barker@pjjk.co.uk
> <mailto:phil.barker@pjjk.co.uk>> wrote:
>
>     Richard, I think we mostly agree, we are just looking from
>     different perspectives.
>
> Good to agree ;-)
yes indeed. However, were we differ is that, while could link Courses
and Credentials via Offers (with a little creative interpretation of
schema.org definitions), I would rather use educationalCredentialAwarded
<http://pending.schema.org/educationalCredentialAwarded>. I prefer
linking Things directly rather than going through abstract and types
like Offer and its properties.

Phil