Re: EOCred: cost of a credential

+1

I would just add, for those not familiar with Offer
<http://schema.org/Offer> a *Thing* [an EducationalOccupationalCredential
in this case] can be the subject of multiple *offers*.  Also Offer has an
offeredBy <http://schema.org/offeredBy> property linking to the
offering organisation or person.

These enable use cases of an organisation offering the same
*EducationalOccupationalCredent**ial* at differing costs to different
subjects with differing eligibility and; 3rd parties listing disparate
organisations offering the same *EducationalOccupationalCredent**ial*.

~Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com