Re: EOCred: Addressing requirements from use cases

On 10/01/18 17:40, Richard Wallis wrote:

> It depends on why you believe that CreativeWork is a good home.  If it
> is because you believe that a *EducationalOccupationalCredential* is
> some sort of *CreativeWork*, then yes.  If it is because
> *CreativeWork* has many useful properties for describing an
> *EducationalOccupationalCredential*, then no.

On reflection, I disagree somewhat with the second part of this. If you
need to describe plumage, swimming and quacking characteristics, then
the chances are you have a duck. If you need to describe properties from
a CreativeWork, then the chances are you have a CreativeWork. I think we
will have a better idea of which properties from CreativeWork apply to
EOCreds when we have worked through the use cases, and I think this will
be useful in judging whether we have a CreativeWork.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning;

PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.
CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090