Re: EOCred: Addressing requirements from use cases

Listing the requirements for each use case is very helpful. Using schema.org/CreativeWork makes sense to me.

Bob
Bob Dolan, Ph.D. | Principal
bob@diverselearnersconsulting.com <mailto:bob@diverselearnersconsulting.com>
www.diverselearnersconsulting.com <http://www.diverselearnersconsulting.com/>