Re: EOCred: Addressing requirements from use cases

Thanks Ryan, yes hooking into an existing schema.org type can minimize
the number of new properties that are required. Don't worry about Course
having an educationalCredentialAwarded property being a distraction: I
think that we will be connecting to that when we get further down the
list of use cases.

Phil